Minutes of the meeting held on 28th September 2016
Those present: Jane Larner (chair), Barry Whitlock (treasurer), Jessie Newitt (secretary), Cynthia Sherlock
Apologies: Sam Owen, Donnally Bettis, Anthea Hawkins
- Minutes of the last meeting. Agreed.
- Action review. Actions 1 and 2 carried forward. Other actions completed.
- Treasurer’s report. The bank balance currently stands at £17,313.
- The risk assessment and asbestos survey have been completed and paid for.
- Events and bookings:
- 12th November 2016 Moscow Drug Club. Tickets £18.00 including supper.
- 24th December 2016 Elves and the Shoemaker. £6.00/£12.00.
- 5th March 2017 Morgan and West magicians (childrens show). Tickets £5.00 children, £7.00 adults. Refreshments to be offered for sale.
- April 2017 Comedy night
- Sept/Oct 2017 Safari Supper
- Marketing. Facebook – carried forward as Sam was unable to attend.
- Extension. New plans are being drawn.
- Maintenance. Jane and Cynthia will conduct a survey of the PTA shed with a view to restoring it.
- School update. Nothing to report.
- Parish Council update: Nothing to report.
- Any Other Business:
- Stephen Clarkson has resigned from the committee. The committee thanked him for his contribution.
Date of next Meeting: no date set.
Summary of actions:
- Sam to create a Facebook page.
- Donnally to investigate the possibility of a second evening exercise class.
- Jane and Cynthia to conduct a survey of the PTA shed.